In accordance with Art. 13. sec. 1 and sec. 2 of the general disposition on personal data protection of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter: GDPR) we inform that:
1. The administrator of your personal data is RSD Holding Limited, address: St. Stratigou Timagia 18, Larnaca, Cyprus registered in the register of the companies of the Department of Registrar of Companies and Intellectual Property, Ministry of Energy, Commerce and Industry in Nicosia, no. HE 409922.
2. You may contact the Company by sending an e-mail through: contact form.
3. Your personal data will be processed to conduct a recruitment for the position that the recruitment application refers to and to undertake indispensable actions before concluding the agreement based on art. 6 sec. 1 letter a) and b) of GDPR in the scope covering: name (names) and surname, contact details, education, professional qualifications, course of employment so far.
In the scope of data beyond the scope specified in the preceding sentence, included voluntarily in the CV attached to the form, your personal data will be processed based on art. 6 sec. 1 letter a) GDPR.
4. The data contained in the recruitment form and the CV attached to it may also be processed based on legally justified purposes of the Administrator, namely to pursue claims or to protect against claims, if they are connected with the conducted recruitment based on art. 6 sec. 1 letter f) GDRP.
5. Your personal data will be stored for a period of 6 months as of the date of receiving the application and in case of a consent for processing them for the needs of future recruitment – for a period of 12 months as of the application date.
6. Your personal data may be disclosed to entities cooperating with the Administrator.
7. Your personal data will not be provided to any third country.
8. You are entitled to have access to the content of your data and to adjust, delete them or restrict the processing, to transfer the data, to object, to withdraw your consent at any moment without influence on the legality of processing, which was made based on the consent before the withdrawal;
9. You have the right to raise a complaint to the supervisory authority, if you decide that processing your personal data infringes the GDPR provisions;
10. Providing the personal data specified in item 3 above is voluntary, but necessary to participate in the recruitment process. It is not obligatory to provide the data beyond the scope specified in item 3, and lack of such data in the CV attached to the form does not influence the possibility to take part in the recruitment process;
11. Your data will not be processed in an automated way including profiling.